Registered Nurses or Enrolled Nurses (Including General, Midwife, and psychiatric) who are from Hong Kong. Members who are originally from Hong Kong gain their nursing qualifications outside Hong Kong. Nurses who are originally from Hong Kong are planning or have arrived in the U.K.
To apply for membership of HKNAUK , please complete the form, enter the check word and click Send
- All members should respect others irrespective of their age, gender, race, nationality, color, political background, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation.
- We have a zero-tolerance policy for all forms of discrimination or personal attacks. Any member thought to be involved will be removed immediately and will be permanently forbidden access to the association.
- Discrimination includes direct discrimination, indirect discrimination, harassment, and victimization.
- A personal attack means an abusive remark on or relating to somebody’s person instead of providing evidence when examining another person’s claims or comments.
- All members have the right to express their ideas and share information with others but all members should protect the confidentiality of the others. All members should be accountable for all the information that they provide. 3.1) Case sharing is welcomed but patients’ details should be kept anonymous.
- Sharing information by using different channels (especially related to the NMC registration process and settlement in the UK) is strongly encouraged and all information uploaded or posted by the members should be factual and genuine. False information and extremely biased comments must be deleted.
- False information or Misinformation means false, inaccurate, or misleading information that is communicated regardless of an intention to deceive. Examples of misinformation are false rumors, insults, and pranks.
- All profitable advertisements or agency services should not be published on the website page.
- All advertisements that provide direct or indirect benefits or incomes to others are strictly prohibited.
- Agency services include businesses that provide nurses temporary contracts and make themselves available for hire by hospitals, care homes, and other providers of care for help during busy periods or to cover for staff absences.
- Our association only provides a platform that offers information about jobs or vacancies in different hospitals but there are no conflicts of interest between our association and the hospitals.
- Our association is not liable for any jobs offered by the hospitals and individuals should contact their human resources teams in their local hospital for further information.
- Sharing the association with the other nurses by using different media is welcome. However, all members should not use the title of the association to promote and join other commercial activities without the consent of the administrators.
- Other activities include those commercial and social events. If a member want to use the title of the association, consent from the committee must be sought.
- The association will regularly review and update the rules, all members will be notified promptly.
- the association will update the members through different channels or media (e.g. e-mail, by post, or announce on the website page).
- The group administrators have the right to remove those members who do not obey the rules listed.